3 min read
Aug 10, 2022 8:00:00 AM
We are seeking a highly-skilled account executive based remotely on the west and responsible for establishing and selling industrial matting products to new accounts throughout the West.
The Account Executive reporting to the Director of Sales, this role will require you to find new business opportunities, set up meetings, plan and prepare presentations, communicate new product developments to prospective and existing clients, and work with our operations, logistics and marketing departments across a number of locations. On the administrative side, you will need to write reports, provide management with feedback and be responsible for a long-term sustainable portfolio of customers.
There will be a certain amount of office-based prospecting and lead generation as well as a requirement to spend time visiting prospective and existing clients, attending networking events, conferences and trade shows.
The Account Executive must be a strong communicator with a strategic sales approach, solid business acumen and a drive to succeed.
Key Responsibilities Include:
- Establishing new relationships and closing new accounts – including developing outreach campaigns to promote ground protection and matting products to prospective clients
- Maintaining and growing existing relationships
- Building and managing a sales funnel/pipeline
- Overseeing all aspects of the customer relationship, developing and executing growth strategies to meet/exceed revenue targets for the region
- Collaborating with executive leadership to execute strategic account plans to build successful partnerships with our customers for sustainable growth --- including gaining and analyzing market data/intelligence on an on-going basis.
The ideal candidate will be a proven salesperson with industrial or related B2B sales experience. He/she is a results-driven individual with a background including:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- 10+ year record of proven success in B2B outside sales of industrial products
- Experience using a CRM (Salesforce preferred)
- Formal sales methodology/process training (such as Sandler, IMPACT, etc.)
- Knowledge of one or more of our key markets of oil/gas, power transmission, industrial construction, and/or equipment rental markets is a plus
- Skilled in assessing, pursuing, and closing strategic opportunities
- Strong time management, problem solving, prioritization and strategic planning abilities
As a senior sales professional, you will be skilled in:
- Preparing and delivering high-impact sales presentations that address the customer’s needs and lead to sales growth
- Responding to Requests for Quotation; negotiating pricing and other terms of national account agreements to maximize revenue and growth potential and minimize risk
- Conducting strategic customer visits to assess opportunities, keep your finger on the pulse of the industry, assess current and future needs, and consultatively sell product solutions
- Developing strong working relationships with customers and attending customer and trade association events for networking, relationship- and brand-building purposes
Key Qualities Required for Success Include:
- Competitive and hungry, with a passion for finding and closing deals
- Outstanding work ethic; unquestioned integrity and accountability
- Great at execution and follow-through; results-driven, organized self-starter
- Available for local and overnight travel (up to 50%)
What We Offer:
- High energy, sales-oriented culture in a fast-growing, lean and nimble organization
- Competitive salary and an uncapped commission plan
- Affordable medical, dental, vision, and voluntary benefits
- Company paid group life insurance, short and long term disability
- 401k with a generous employer match of up to 4%
- 3 weeks paid time off and 7 company paid holidays
If you are interested in this position, please apply here.
About Signature Systems
With global headquarters in Flower Mound, Texas, Signature Systems designs, manufactures and distributes composite matting for industrial, stadium, government and event clients in more than 60 countries. It operates manufacturing, sales and distribution facilities in Orlando and Darlington, U.K. Its industry-leading HDPE composite mats — including leading brands MegaDeck®, SignaRoad®, DuraDeck® and OmniDeck™ — are manufactured in the United States.