Over the past 25 years Signature Systems has evolved from a small provider of tent flooring and events products into a global leader in composite ground protection systems. Our growth journey has earned us a reputation of innovation, continuous improvement and being customer-centric. Today, our products span the globe protecting the world from the ground up.
• Signature Fencing is founded in Manhattan, New York selling SportPanel® and Signature Panels fencing products.
• EventDeck® portable flooring is added to the product line as turf protection for stadiums and universities and the corporate name becomes Signature Fencing & Flooring.
• EventDeck® Ultra Stadium Protection launches, opening a new division for Signature Systems Group.
• Signature launches the Industrial Matting Division with the introduction of DuraDeck® composite construction mats.
• Dubin & Clark acquires partial ownership.
• Signature acquires American Turf and Carpet.
• DanceDeck® event flooring was introduced to target the Wedding and Event Industry.
• ArmorDeck® event flooring was introduced for stadium and tent applications, helping Signature quickly become the industry leader in stadium turf protection.
• Signature enters the European market by opening Signature Systems Group, Europe in Darlington, UK.
• Signature provides ground protection for the Vancouver Olympics.
• ExpressDeck™ and AlphaDeck™ were introduced for modular staging.
• MegaDeck® composite mats were introduced for heavy duty industrial applications.
• Signature Fencing & Flooring changes its name to Signature Systems Group.
• Signature provides stadium flooring for the London Olympics and Paralympics, including the opening and closing ceremonies.
• Linsalata Capital Partners acquires Signature Systems.
• Signature opens its state-of-the-art manufacturing facility in Orlando, Florida.
• Signature provides ground protection for the Sochi Olympics.
• SignaRoad® composite mats are introduced for medium-duty applications.
• Corporate headquarters is relocated to Flower Mound, Texas.
• Signature acquires California Portable Dance Floor Company.
• OmniDeck® panels are introduced as
Signature’s next generation turf protection
• Center Rock Capital Partners
acquires Signature Systems.
• Signature provides ArmorDeck® stadium turf protection and DuraDeck® composite mats for the Tokyo Olympics.
• Signature Systems acquires Matrax, Inc. to expand its turf protection product offering.
• MegaDeck® HD+ composite mats and the versatile, high-strength MDX pinning system are introduced as Signature's next generation heavy-duty matting system for industrial applications.
• Signature provides DuraDeck® ground protection mats and OmniDeck® stadium turf protection for the FIFA World Cup in Qatar.
• Myers Industries, Inc. (NYSE: MYE) acquires Signature Systems.