Responsible for loading and operating machinery to manufacture semi-finished parts (large composite/plastic matting parts) for assembly.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Move parts and materials to and from production and storage areas
- Operate, troubleshoot and optimize equipment for maximum cycle time efficiency as well as monitor process parameters
- Accurately document machine process settings and changes with required forms and notify Molding Team Leader of all machine problems
- Visually identify faulty parts and follow strict quality standards for each part
- Adhere to all safety rules and regulations as well as follow lockout, tag-out procedures
- Keep work areas clean
- Experience working in a manufacturing or industrial environment preferred
- Strong mechanical aptitude and ability to use a tape measure
- Must be dependable, punctual and have a good attendance record
- Must be flexible and adaptable to change
- Self-motivated and require minimal supervision
- Be a team player that works well with others
- Always demonstrate professional conduct
Physical Demands and Work Environment:
- Must be able to lift 50 lbs
- Must be able to perform required machine tasks
- Must be able to adapt to environmental changes and working conditions, such as temperature, noise and standing for up to 12 hours
If you are interested in this position, please apply here.
About Signature Systems
With global headquarters in Flower Mound, Texas, Signature Systems designs, manufactures and distributes composite matting for industrial, stadium, government and event clients in more than 60 countries. It operates manufacturing, sales and distribution facilities in Orlando and Darlington, U.K. Its industry-leading HDPE composite mats — including leading brands MegaDeck®, SignaRoad®, DuraDeck® and OmniDeck™ — are manufactured in the United States.